Chevron

Friday, April 30, 2010

That Time of Year Again

Taking pictures of children in the Texas Bluebells/Bluebonnets is an annual tradition, and it is not uncommon in the month of April to see cars parked illegally/dangerously on the side of busy roads, while parents hurriedly take pictures of their children all dolled up. If this sounds judgmental, it shouldn't: I saw the perfect (illegal/dangerous!) place to take the annual picture; if my kids had been dolled up and I'd had my camera, I probably would have justified a quick shot myself! However, thanks to being unprepared, I refrained from illegal activity (that counts, right?).
Instead, I had a friend with a good camera and great style offer (!!!) to photograph my kids in a safe, legal setting that she knew of. The pictures turned out so well, I thought I'd share them with you here. Enjoy, and know that no laws were broken -- this time!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Beautiful. The photos and your children. Aw, I miss Texas and all y'all.

Hermana Whitehead said...

Beautiful pics. I can't believe your kids are so big. Where has the time gone. Thanks for sending me what you are reading, I'm getting good ideas.

Kami said...

Your kids are getting so big! Hope TX is treating you well. :)