Chevron

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Family in Texas

I stole this picture from my cousin's blog; I figure she would have let me do that, but I didn't actually ask her. Thanks/sorry, Maren! Anyway, this is many of my "local" family members, together for a special event. One of my cousins, Hyrum (the tallest one!), and his family live in the corner of Arkansas, but came to Dallas in preparation for his mission to Nicaragua (!!). It was fun to be together in the temple with so many family members, and great to have them come to our home for a meal and a visit. We are missing Jordan who was at work; Mary Ruth and her boys (Joey at work, Buddy sick); and Christine and her husband, who recently moved to Texas. Also baby Nicholas. Why wasn't he in the picture? Probably sleeping. So fun to see them all! In case anyone is wondering, their names are (back row, l to r): Sean and Rebekah Packard; Martha, Hyrum, Benson, and McKay Checketts. Front row: Joseph and Maren Muhlestein, me with Maaike and Boone.

1 comment:

Hermana Whitehead said...

That's a lovely picture!

My grandma was a Muhlestein. I wonder if I'm related to the Mulhesteins on the front row.