Chevron

Saturday, October 22, 2011

They Grow Up Too Fast!

These pictures are from early 2009. We'd been in Texas just a few months and were living in a third floor apartment, trying to evict our terrible tenants so that we could sell our house in Utah. Jordan had started a new job, and it was a pretty stressful transition, wondering if things were going to work out for us or if we'd made a huge mistake. Those weren't our happiest days. But looking at these pictures reminds me that there are moments of bliss every day; and they usually involve my children! (The dog, not so much!) Readers, be warned; I am cleaning my computer files and finding lots of photos, so the next few posts will feel like Memory Lane! Fun for me - for you, ????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boone looks like such a baby in those pics! I can't believe how quickly he's growing! What fun pics!

MaryRuth said...

look how little Boone is! so cute!!!

yay for blog updates!